Lets face it,
Nobody wants to deal with their heater and/or air conditioner not performing as it should.
At Heating & Air Specialists we work with you to make the process as easy as possible. We also work diligently to restore your comfort as quickly as possible.
Here is a few of the services we offer-
- We really do care about your comfort needs, both physically and mentally, and will work to make the repairs as quick and easy and possible.
- We will give accurate pricing for repairs after our diagnostics.
- We will NOT turn a small problem into a big problem.
- Our process starts with a complete diagnosis that will determine reasons for failure.
At Heating & Air Specialists we service ALL makes and models of HVAC equipment.
We offer the same premium service that we do for residential service. Additionally we are aware that commercial needs are different than residential:
- We realize that for commercial companies, downtime = loss of money.
- Our mission is to fully restore you to full operation as soon as possible.
- In addition to our repair service, we offer full maintenance contracts which include twice a year preventative maintenance and system check ups. Additionally our maintenance contract secures your spot in priority service.
- Our maintenance contracts save you money in the long run by lowering your utility bills and extending the life of your equipment.
- We can explore energy saving equipment and options with you to decrease your energy consumption. A little investment in this area can add up to great savings over the life of your business.
Routine Service Plan (Preventative Maintenance)
- This service is usually performed spring and fall. Before switching from heating to cool and then again before switching from cooling to heating.
- Routine maintenance insures your system is operating as it should by doing a complete check-up.
- You’ll lower your utility bills by increasing your systems efficiency = More money in your pockets!
- A properly maintained system will extend the life of your system, costing you less in the long run than having to prematurely replace your system.
With a routine maintenance contract you will receive priority service and discounted rates!!